Sunday, August 11, 2013

Busy Busy

I'm a slacker. I'll just put it right out there before I go any further. I've been meaning to write for almost a month. But, life gets in the way, and as you can see I didn'tBut I'm back and will try to post more often.
Good news is, I'm almost back on track. I'm about a pound away from losing everything I had gained when I took a month off (uhh... ya that happened...). But I also have had a rough day yesterday and todayYesterday was manageable, I stayed withib my weekly points allowanceToday I lost all sense of controlThe boyfriend and I  spontaneously decided we were going to go to a little amusement park about an hour away from homeNo biggieWe went to the store, got some healthy foods for lunch, thought I had it under controlIn comes donutsMy friend took us to this place that makes fresh donuts every day about ten minutes outside of Old Forge.  SWEET LORD I thought I had died and gone to heaven. so naturally I had to eat three of themJust to clue you in, that's just how my day started.  It got so much worse from there.
I also skipped my long run today.  I was actually very bummed about this.  I was going to go tonight when we for back from the park, around 8 or so.  But I kinda had a little family feuding  incident and decided it would be better to go home and cry and eat even more terrible food to try and make it better.  So I guess I'll be running 7 miles before tomorrow morning.  Awesome. 
So plan for tomorrow/rest of week.  Run 7 miles.  Eat like I actually have control over my food decisions. Not be a slacker. Run a 10k Friday (I'll mention how terrified I am about that tomorrow...). But for now I need to hit the Hey. Night night world.
~Beverly

No comments: