Monday, August 26, 2013

Friend Makin Monday!

I completely forgot it was Friend Makin Monday! So tada! Two posts in one day!


friend makin mondays
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Questions and Answers
1.  What is a typical weekday like for you? Crazy. I guess that's the best way to put it. I usually get up around 3:30am and start to get ready for the day. I pack my lunch, put on my gym clothes, that kind of thing. Then I go to the gym, try to get out there by 5:30. Go back home shower, get ready for work, leave by 6:30. I work from 7am- 2:30pm usually, but my schedule changes alot depending on when I can meet with families and such. THEN I get to go to my second job. I usually work that a few nights a week. Then I go home, try to be to bed my 9:30, then start all over :)

2.  Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad.  This one changes alot, there are a TON of songs that make me happy. Right now I would say it is Something Beautiful by NEEDTOBREATHE. And I always listen to that when I'm sad :)

3.  Did you watch the VMA’s last night?  No...but I did youtube that clip of Miley (eww...)

4.  Share at least two that you possess. Two what? I think its asking talents? I'll go with that. I can give a good pedicure :) And I can hold a tune (Kindof).

5.  Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do.  There are two things really. If I was more practiced, I would want to sing in front of people for church. But I haven't had a lesson or sang formally in years so that's not an option. But my second one is to dance. I'm a freaking terrible dancer. But I wish I didn't care, and I got out there and just did my thing and ignored the world...that would be the day.

6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have.  Well I don't really have any secrets. I pretty much tell people how I'm feeling whether they want to hear it or not. So basically my main insecurity is the way I look (mostly my weight) with my social interractions being a close second.

7.  If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead?  Under Armour, so I could have all the free cute workout clothes I want!!!!!!!!
8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy. I love to sing, for church or for my shower audience. I've LEARNED to love running. Or atleast the way it makes me feel. I also love chrocheting (even though I am barely mediocre at it and I never get to do it anymore because I work my life away,) It's still nice.
9.  Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to? Not really. If I love someone I usually tell them :)

10.  Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend.  I RAN 8 WHOLE FREAKING MILES AND I WANT TO SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, friends!

No comments: